- Saturday, September 16th, 2017
- 2:30pm 5:30pm
- Picture Perfect Studio (map)
The Delightful Decadence Workshop includes elements from both Still Life and Food photography. The "Delightful Decadence" theme allows us to focus on food, in this case, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate and create stunning images, good enough to eat.
This Workshop will cover the basics in lighting, staging, camera settings and best practices for Still Life and Food Photography with topics discussed:
- Dark and Moody
- Light and Airy
- Flat Lay
- Food Photography
- Some Macro techniques (optional)
- Artificial Lighting
- DSLR camera or Mirrorless camera, (also, bringing your manual is a good idea if you aren't overly familiar with your camera), you can even bring a point and shoot or a Smart Phone!
- a 35-50mm lens or 24-70mm is suitable (for DSLR or Mirrorless)
- (Optional)a macro lens eg: 45mm, 60mm, or 90mm
- remote shutter release (wireless or cabled)
- spare battery
- SD Cards.
This is a three hour workshop, limited to 8 people so that we can all get very hands-on.
Cost is $70.00 (plus booking fee).
If you have any questions at all, pop over to the Contact page and send us a message!