Save the date; Sunday August 6th, 2:30pm - 5:30pm, Dandenong South.
We are very excited to announce our very first Conceptual Fine Art Portrait workshop with Pixel Sisters, Julie Powell and Desley Pitcher. We will be joined on the day by two wonderful Models; Jess Ami and Meellissa Jade, both are exceptional for working with this kind of shoot, with Hair and Make-Up by Glam to Perfection by Micaela. While this workshop is aimed at Beginners through to Intermediate, advanced photographers are more than welcome.
Julie is well known for her Conceptual Fine Art Portraits; online, magazines, galleries and exhibits, and is often sort after as both mentor and tutor, both in Australia and Overseas (via video tutorials).
This Workshop will cover the basics in lighting, staging, camera settings and best practices for Conceptual Fine Art Portraits with topics discussed:
- Finding Inspiration and working with models
- Artificial Lighting for mood and effect
- Staging and techniques, working and directing models
- Costumes, colour and accessories,
- Photoshop editing tips and instruction, as well as access to online resources not available to the public. A basic understanding of Photoshop is required to finalise images obtained during this workshop. Additional Video tutorials for basic Photoshop are available, via Julie's YouTube Channel; Photoshop 101
This is a three hour workshop, located in Dandenong South and is limited to 12 people so that we offer a more personal touch. Join us for a behind the scenes session on creating a Fine Art Portrait, as well as a chance to create your own.
Cost is $70.00 (plus booking fee).
If you have any questions at all, pop over to the Contact page and send us a message!